Google has released the latest Android Q first Developer Preview and Beta build for the Pixel devices only. The Android offers so many system improvements and unique features which can be useful. The most popular system wide dark mode and native theme settings also available in this version. Here in this post, we’ll share with you the links to download Android Q Stock Wallpapers and Ringtones for your device.
Android Q: Features
- System-wide dark mode
- More devices to get early access – GSI
- Desktop experience (for tablets)
- Assisted dialing
- Multi-monitor support for desktop
- Vulkan API for UI
- Emoji 12.0 (Unicode 12.0)
- Prevent incoming call ringtone from playing over a holding call
- Google Drive backups (Manual)
- New APIs for RCS support in third-party apps
- New Recent UI
- Native Theme and Icon changes.
Download Android Q Stock Wallpapers
We have the 15 total Android Q stock wallpapers with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The wallpapers are in a 16:9 aspect ratio format and will fit perfectly on your device display.
All the Android Stock Wallpapers are compressed in a zip file which can be downloaded from below.
- Android Q Stock Wallpapers: Download
Just download the file from the Google Drive link and extract it on your device storage normally. Now, you can manually set the wallpapers on your device home screen or lock screen from the gallery app. Enjoy!
Download Android Q Stock Ringtones
The Android Q Stock Ringtones pack contains total 12 new ringtones includes 15 notification sounds, 12 alarm tones, and 26 UI tones as well. You can download the complete zip file from the download link given below.
- Android Q Stock Ringtones: Download
In order to set the ringtones on your device, go to device Settings > Sound. Now, you will find the options to change them. Make sure to restart your device for once to change the effects.