Nowadays the frequently updated technology provides us with a lot of Android tools for different kinds of work. Most of the times, we do enable root access, unlock the bootloader, install drivers, and update the firmware. But all of these tasks can be performed by different type of tools. Where some tools can be installed on the device and some require a computer. Here in this post, we will talk about the tool called GSD Android Tool which can perform all the task simply without a lot of tools.
GSD Android Tool Features
The GSD Android Tool is developed by the GSM Developers team and it’s a single tool which features a lot of options. The tool includes Read device information, device formatting, HW version, enable call record, disable Anti-Malware and more. The tool is mainly suitable for Samsung devices which bring S-Health Knox Fix and the Exit Factory Mode option.
The GSD Android Tool also offers multiple languages, enables blacklist, disable system update, enable camera shutter etc. It also provides root checking option so, you can easily check whether your device is rooted or not. You can also reset screen lock, ADB, root, unlock device etc. easily from a single tool and single easy interface. That’s cool.
- A Windows PC/Laptop for installing and using this tool.
- Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 for using this software. Download it.
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock from the Developer Options.
- a USB cable to connect your Android phone with the computer.
Please Note: TheDroidTimes site will not be responsible for any type of damage or issue occurs to your device during following the process mentioned here. You should know what you’re doing and why you’re doing. Do at your own risk. It’s recommended to take a complete backup of your device data and system before doing anything.
Download GSD Android Tool v1.0.1 [Latest Version]
- GSD Android Tool v1.0.1 (latest) – download it from here
Steps to Use GSD Android Tool
- You just need to download and install the GSD Android Tool from the above link and install it on your Windows PC/Laptop. [This is a portable tool. So, you don’t need to install it. Just open the file and use]
- Now, simply connect your device via a USB cable with your PC and choose the preferred model number.
- Once, you’ve found your device model and connected then you can start your process whatever you want.