The SP Flash Tool is a Flash Tool like Odin & LGUP or any other flashing tool. This tool is developed especially for MediaTek-powered devices like Tecno, Infinix, Gionee etc. It is a must-have tool for MTK chipset running Android Smartphones. Follow the given steps to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool. In this post, we will talk about How to Install MediaTek Stock ROMs using SP Flash Tool.
SP Flash Tool will help you to flash Stock ROMs or Firmware, Custom Recovery, Kernels on your MediaTek android devices. This tool is very helpful. In some cases, this can be used to Fix Soft bricked MediaTek phones and to Fix bootloop issue.
Steps below on How to Install MediaTek Stock ROMs using SP Flash Tool:
www.thedroidtimes.com will not be responsible for any kind of damage or issue occurred to your device(s) while following this guide. Do it at your own risk.
- Android ADB Drivers: Guide > Download and Install 15 seconds adb installer v1.4.3 on Windows (All Version)
- Download the preferred compatible Stock Rom which you want to flash on your phone.
- Requires a Windows or Linux PC/Laptop and a USB cable for connectivity.
- MediaTek USB VCOM drivers should be installed on your PC.
Read More: [All Versions] Download MTK Droid Tool Latest (V2.5.3)
Download SP Flash Tool
Download SP Flash Tool for Windows:
- SP Flash tool V5.1904 ⇐ Latest Version
- SP Flash tool V5.1844
- SP Flash tool V5.1836
- SP Flash tool V5.1828
- SP Flash tool V5.1752
Download SP Flash Tool for Linux:
How to Install MediaTek Stock ROMs using SP Flash Tool
- After following the pre-requirements, you need to follow the below steps.
- Switch off your MTK device and connect your smartphone to the PC using USB Cable.
- Download the specific Stock ROM file or Custom ROM that you want to Flash on your Smartphone and extract it on your PC.
- Now Download SP Flash Tool from the download link above and extract it on your PC.
- Now, you will find Flash_tool.exe in the extracted files. Just open it.
- Once SP Flash Tool is launched, click on the Download tab > click on the scatter-loading button.
- Now, Locate the Scatter File (the scatter file will be in Stock ROM extracted folder).
- Now Press Volume Down or Volume Up key on your phone to detect connectivity with the computer.
- Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, a Green successful message (right tick mark) will appear.
- Now close the SP Flash Tool (Smart Phone Flash Tool) on your computer and disconnect your Android Smartphone from the computer and reboot it
- Done! You have successfully installed Stock ROM on MTK Android device via SP Flash Tool.
If you have any question or doubt about this guide, feel free to comment down below.